Tuition

Wesley Biblical Seminary attempts to provide the best theological education at the most affordable cost. The seminary raises approximately 80% of the tuition expenses for seminary education through private contributions. Students are responsible for the remaining 20% and their living expenses. The seminary reserves the right to change tuition and fees whenever necessary.

Current Tuition Rate:

$400.00 per credit hour
$150.00 per audited course

Tuition and Fee Schedule 2013-2015 (PDF)

Check out Payment Options to find the plan that works best for you.