Alumni Referral Program
Alumni are among the best resources for student recruitment. They bring first hand experience and have an accurate understanding of what type of person would fit the mold of a WBS student. No one knows better than alumni what it takes to be a successful student at Wesley Biblical Seminary. Learn more about our Alumni Referral Program.
As an expression of gratitude to those alumni who refer a prospect that actually matriculates at WBS, we will offer a $50 gas or restaurant gift card as a token of our appreciation. Here is how it works.
An alumnus/a refers a prospective student (friend, relative or acquaintance not previously in the WBS contact management system) to Wesley Biblical Seminary by completing a Referral Form via the WBS website.
The new student (referral) must (a) enroll at Wesley Biblical Seminary within a 12 month period (b) as a degree-seeking student (c) taking a minimum of 5 hours, (d) meeting all financial obligations, and (e) in good academic standing. When these five criteria are met, the alumnus/a will be given a $50 gift card. Making a referral does not guarantee or influence entrance into Wesley Biblical Seminary or provide the student with discounts on tuition, fees, or housing.
This offer is restricted to Wesley Biblical Seminary Alumni. WBS students and employees are not eligible to participate. One (1) gift card will be given for each referral who meets the above criteria.
Alumni Referral Scholarship
- Alumni have the opportunity to recommend their referral for consideration for a one-time $500 Alumni Referral Scholarship. Alumni must submit a letter of recommendation stating why they think the student would be a good candidate for Wesley Biblical Seminary. This recommendation letter will be included in the applicant's admission file.
- The student must be a degree-seeking student taking a minimum of 5 hours and have earned a cumulative GPA of 3.0 at their previous institution.
- A one-time $500 Alumni Referral Scholarship may be awarded to one campus and one online student each academic year.
- As a means of promoting the MA Apologetic program, two additional Alumni Referral Scholarships may be awarded to campus students seeking to study in the MA Apologetics program. This offer will only apply for the 2010-2011 academic year. In order to be considered for this scholarship, students will need to meet the same requirements listed above
Refer a Prospective Student
Please send the following referral information to the Admissions office:
Information about the Referrer
- Your First Name:
- Your Last Name:
- Your Graduation Class:
- Your Email Address:
- Alternate Way to Contact You:
Information about the Referred Student
Please complete as much information about the student you can give; provide at least one form of contact information preferably phone or email.
- First Name:
- First Name:
- City, State, Zip:
You will be contacted when the referred student begins their application process.
Thank you for your eternal impact!