Transcripts can be requested in one of the following ways:
- Fill out a transcript request form in person at the Registrar's Office.
- Download, print, and fill out the transcript request form and return to:
Wesley Biblical Seminary
787 E. Northside Drive
Jackson, MS 39206
- Mail a letter of request to WBS. Letters of request must include:
- Full name (Include Middle & Maiden Name)
- Social Security Number (Necessary for verification purposes)
- Date of Birth (Necessary for verification purposes)
- Current Address
- Phone Number
- Graduation Date or Last Semester/Year Attended
- Complete Address for Transcript Destination or Fax Number (Please note that faxed copies of transcripts are unofficial. The official copy will be mailed.)
- Number of transcripts to be sent
- Legal Signature & Date
Please allow 2-3 business days for processing your request.
Wesley Biblical Seminary does not release transcripts or copies of transcripts from other institutions.
Students are required to show photo identification if picking up their transcript. Transcripts may be released to a student's designee only with a signed statement of release from the student. The student's designee must also provide photo identification.
Confirmation of the transcript(s) being sent will be given via email unless the student does not provide an email address. If you do not receive confirmation within two weeks of transcript request submission date, please contact the Academic Affairs office.
- The first official transcript is free. All other official copies of your transcript cost $10.00 each.
- Unofficial copies of transcripts are free UNLESS they are faxed. There is a $10.00 charge for faxed transcripts.
- If you need your official transcript sent via FedEx, Express, Certified or Priority Mail, you will need to pay this additional cost or include a prepaid envelope at the time of request.
- All transcript fees must be received by the Business Office before your transcript request will be processed.
- Your student account must be paid in full in order for transcripts to be released.
If you need additional assistance, please contact the Academic Affairs office.