Below is a list of frequently asked questions. If you have a question not addressed in this list, please contact the Academic Affairs office for more information.
- Are online studies right for me?
- How does an online course work?
- Will I have to come to campus?
- What is the course load? How many courses may I take at one time?
- What degree may I pursue?
- When do classes meet online each week?
- What is the enrollment size for each course?
- What does 'group conferencing' mean?
- Are there any special requirements for online international students?
- Are Greek or Hebrew offered online?
- May I audit a course?
- What are the technology requirements?
- What if I don't have high-speed internet access?